For almost a century, the Instonians Club has been producing sporting champions. In rugby, cricket and hockey, Instonians players have proudly represented the Club at provincial, national, international and Olympic level.
The club can boast:
- 7 Ireland cricket internationals
- 13 Ireland, England and Great Britain hockey internationals
- 31 Ireland rugby internationals – with seven British Lions including two captains.
- Countless Age Level and 'A' internationals in all 3 sports
Our current sides have also demonstrated great recent success, with each of the clubs competing at or close to the top level in their respective sports. In rugby, the 1st XV won the Ulster Qualifying League and the Junior Cup in 2015; in cricket the 1st XI followed up winning the NCU Premier League in 2014 with an unlucky defeat in this year’s Challenge Cup Final.
Our junior clubs continue to thrive also with three rugby, five cricket and five hockey sides turning out each week. Finally, well over 250 boys are being schooled across the three sports by our dedicated coaches and parents.
However, running Ireland’s premier multi-sport club and providing first class coaching to help our younger members achieve their full potential in one of the best facilities around is not cheap … that’s where you can help.
Support our on-field champions by becoming an off-field Lottery Champion.
Please join the new Instonians Lottery Syndicate by completing the application form here.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES IS THURSDAY 10TH DECEMBER 2015.
FIRST DRAW WILL BE FRIDAY 1ST JANUARY 2016.
Key Features of Lottery Syndicate:
- Automatic weekly entry into the EuroMillions Friday draw
- Potential to win a share of £161,653,000 or more (the largest ever jackpot won on EuroMillions)
- Ten monthly payments of £20.80 each year
- Buys a ticket to the draw and £2 donation to Club funds each week
- To date the Club Lottery Syndicates have raised over £75,000 for Instonians since 2004
- In addition, there will be a monthly Club draw for £100 which all Lottery Champions will be entered into automatically
Other Useful Documents: